Hand board design is an important step to improve the quality of hand boards, and many factors need to be taken into account. Now, Jinan hand board manufacturer will tell you five things to pay attention to when making and processing hand boards.
(1) The manual process route can be divided into two processes according to the needs of the workpiece. First, process the exterior inner wall of the hand board, mill the benchmark, and then turn 180. Clamping, machining the external surface and key screen position. If the outer surface is processed first and then the inner wall is processed, it is difficult to position and clamp for secondary processing.
(2) If the wall thickness of the hand board is only 1.5mm, it is easy to deform and break when processing the external surface. If any, add filler to the machined cavity for support. In this way, it can avoid processing through holes and filling gypsum, otherwise it is difficult to separate finished products and fillers.
(3) The trimmed surface shall be repaired first to cover the through hole position on the surface for full surface processing, and then the through hole processing shall be completed after slotting, so as to avoid such phenomena as unsmooth tool path fluctuation and uneven cutting force when machining to the through hole position.
(4) Remember! The datum corner shall be milled first to avoid the wrong direction of the blank when turning and clamping.
(5) Note: During the manufacturing process, the cutting shall be simulated first, and the processing shall be carried out after no error is found.
Various parts on the hand board shall have sufficient strength and stiffness to prevent damage and deformation during use. Anti loosening measures shall be taken for fastening parts to avoid accidental injury to the operator. More safety precautions can be found on our website http://www.szdgnt.cn Consult!