Prototype design is an important step to improve the quality of the prototype, which needs to be considered, such as the selection of prototype materials, the availability and safety of prototype structure, the processability of prototype parts, and the convenience of prototype maintenance. Next, Xiao Bian of Jinan Prototype Processing Factory will tell you the five points for attention in developing the prototype.
(1) The manual process route can be divided into two processes according to the needs of the workpiece. First, process the appearance and inner wall of the hand board, mill the benchmark, and then turn 180. Clamping, machining external surfaces and key screen positions. If the outer surface is processed first and then the inner wall is processed, it is difficult to position the fixture for secondary processing.
(2) If the wall thickness of the hand board is only 1.5mm, it is easy to be deformed and broken when processing the external surface. If packing is added to the machined cavity as a support. This can avoid processing the export and then filling the gypsum, otherwise it is difficult to separate the finished product from the filler.
(3) First, repair and trim the surface, cover the through hole position on the surface, and perform the overall processing. Then, complete the through hole processing at the slot to avoid uneven tool path fluctuation and cutting force.
(4) Remember! First, mill out the datum angle to avoid the wrong direction of blank adjustment when turning the clamp.
(5) Note: In the production process, simulate cutting first, check the correctness before processing, and then conduct numerical control processing.
In addition, the selection of prototype materials should not only meet the customer's requirements for product quality, but also consider the cost and strength of materials in the set cycle. Of course, the materials shall be selected according to the type, working method, processing speed, main fault form and other factors of the hand board.
For example, the main failure form of stamping die is edge wear, so materials with high surface hardness and good wear resistance should be selected; Stamping die mainly bears periodic load, which is easy to cause surface fatigue cracks and lead to surface peeling. Materials with good surface toughness should be selected; Materials with very low friction coefficient shall be selected; Due to cyclic thermal stress, materials with strong thermal fatigue should be selected.
Various components on the hand board shall have sufficient strength and stiffness to prevent damage and deformation during use. Anti loosening measures shall be taken for fasteners to avoid accidental injury to operators. More notes on prototype production or processing can be found on our website http://www.szdgnt.cn Consult and understand!