Rapid prototyping technology is a technology that uses different methods to stack materials based on the principle of discrete and stacking under the control of computer to complete the forming and manufacturing of parts. Now let's talk about the characteristics and basic principles of Shandong rapid prototyping.
1. There is no limit to the materials used to manufacture the prototype, and all kinds of metal and non-metallic materials can be used;
2. High reproducibility and interchangeability of prototypes;
3. The manufacturing process is independent of the geometric shape of the manufacturing prototype, which is superior in machining complex surfaces;
4. The processing cycle is short, the cost is low, and the cost has nothing to do with the product complexity. The general manufacturing cost is reduced by 50%, and the processing cycle is saved by more than 70%;
5. High technology integration, which can realize the integration of design and manufacturing.
1. From the forming point of view, the part can be regarded as the superposition of "points" or "faces". The geometric information of "point" or "face" is obtained from the discrete CAD electronic model, and then combined with the information of forming process parameters to control the material to accumulate parts from point to face and from face to body regularly and accurately.
2. From the perspective of manufacturing, it generates 3D geometric information of parts according to CAD modeling, controls multidimensional systems, and stacks materials layer by layer through laser beam or other methods to form prototypes or parts.
The characteristics and basic principles of rapid prototyping are explained here. If you have any questions, please contact us http://www.szdgnt.cn Please consult at any time!